easy OFF Foaming Hair Removal Spray
Keeping your arms and legs smooth just got easier! Just spray, wipe, and wash with easy OFF. Not only does it remove unwanted hair, our easy-to-use formula also contains Volcanic Ash and Shea Butter to help keep your sensitive skin protected, moisturized, and looking polished.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes and helps heal dull, dry & damaged skin
- Shea Butter naturally moisturize skin
- Powerful Plant Extracts help slow down hair regrowth
- Volcanic Ash leaves skin looking polished
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Sodium Hydroxide & Potassium Thioglycolate “melt the hair” exposed from the roots
- Volcanic Ash exfoliates the skin
- Symrelief (100) aids against irritation by soothing, healing & calming sensitive skin & reducing redness
- Capislow slows new hair growth
- Aloe Vera moisturizes & helps heal dull, dry & damaged skin
- Sea Kelp offers anti-aging properties
- Shea Butter & Cocoa Butter naturally moisturize the skin
- Vitamin E boosts collagen production & supports cell regeneration
Made in U.S.A.
Net. Wt. 5.8 OZ. / 170 mL
Please read the warning label usage instructions carefully. Always shake the can well before using. Hold can 4-6 inches from the area being treated. Apply thin layer of foam. Allow foam to remain on the area for 4-6 minutes and up to 10 minutes, depending on hair thickness. Rinse well in warm/cold water with sponge or wet towel.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract
Larrea Divaricata (Creosote Bush) Extract
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract
I don’t think my body hair is that thick; however, this product did not work. When I tried to wipe it off, the hair did not really come with. It would probably work better on very thin body hair. The application was also very messy. Overall, I would not buy this product. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
I’ve used a similar product in the past and just stuck to shaving because it did not work. Well this product for sure works and does it’s job. I think my teenage child will prefer this over shaving for sure. It did not burn or irritate my skin.
Didn’t think it’d be so easy to use! It’s a great way to remove hair especially when you’re in a rush and need smooth skin. It’s got she’s butter too so it’s not super drying.
Overall this product can be really great. I just don’t think it agreed with my skin. It irritated me a little bit but I do have really sensitive skin. I was gifted this product by ifluenster l for an honest review
I feel like I'm having the same issues as a few other people. The smell is overwhelming to me I just don't like it but understand that it's a chemical and a hair remover. The spray didn't come out the best either for me. I did get a small irritation on my legs but the few minutes to leave on for hair removal didn't work great either. Shaving for me is just the way to go. With a few minor improvements this could be a great product