easy OFF Foaming Hair Removal Spray
Keeping your arms and legs smooth just got easier! Just spray, wipe, and wash with easy OFF. Not only does it remove unwanted hair, our easy-to-use formula also contains Volcanic Ash and Shea Butter to help keep your sensitive skin protected, moisturized, and looking polished.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes and helps heal dull, dry & damaged skin
- Shea Butter naturally moisturize skin
- Powerful Plant Extracts help slow down hair regrowth
- Volcanic Ash leaves skin looking polished
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Sodium Hydroxide & Potassium Thioglycolate “melt the hair” exposed from the roots
- Volcanic Ash exfoliates the skin
- Symrelief (100) aids against irritation by soothing, healing & calming sensitive skin & reducing redness
- Capislow slows new hair growth
- Aloe Vera moisturizes & helps heal dull, dry & damaged skin
- Sea Kelp offers anti-aging properties
- Shea Butter & Cocoa Butter naturally moisturize the skin
- Vitamin E boosts collagen production & supports cell regeneration
Made in U.S.A.
Net. Wt. 5.8 OZ. / 170 mL
Please read the warning label usage instructions carefully. Always shake the can well before using. Hold can 4-6 inches from the area being treated. Apply thin layer of foam. Allow foam to remain on the area for 4-6 minutes and up to 10 minutes, depending on hair thickness. Rinse well in warm/cold water with sponge or wet towel.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract
Larrea Divaricata (Creosote Bush) Extract
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract
It smells great! But took no hair off at all...
It worked good, stung a little but not bad.
Worked ok the first use but was way better the second time. Unfortunately after 2 uses the bottle is gone. After using on my legs
It was a good product like it actually works but i had to put it on like twice bc my hairs were stubborn and it didn’t come off and it does burn. at one point it actually hurt. i still think waxing is bettrr. but everyone has their own experiences.
All the hair will come right off. Coarser hair should stay on lil longer but it's best thing on the market the bare look with no bumps, redness or ingrown hairs. Luv luv luv it!