bikini bump BLASTER Ingrown Hair & Bikini Bump Eliminator
HERE'S THE SCOOP:
Blast your bumps away! bikini bump BLASTER contains 50 easy-to-use pre-moistened pads. Saturated with Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid, and Glycolic Acid, these pads will help exfoliate and smooth your skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of ingrown hairs & bikini bumps
- Helps smooth skin
- Contains both Glycolic Acid 5% & Salicylic Acid 2% to help prep the skin & clean the sebum
- Contains soothing Green Tea extract
- Citrus Scent!
- Dermatologist Tested
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Drago-Oat-Active natural anti-irritant and antioxidant
- Witch Hazel Extract cleanses skin and balances tone; natural and gentle astringent
- Green Tea Extract helps prevent premature aging by guarding against UV damage; antioxidant
- Salicylic Acid helps exfoliate skin to reveal healthy new skin underneath; breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells
- Glycolic Acid promotes cellular proliferation and regeneration; increases smoothness of the skin
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
- Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Coal Tar
- Triclosan & Triclocarban
Use After: shaving, waxing and/or depilatory creams
Made in U.S.A.
Net Qty. 50 Pads
After hair removal, wipe the entire area with moist pad and continue to use once or twice a day. If dryness occurs, reduce application to to once a day or every other day.
SD Alcohol 40
Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract
Camellia Oleifera leaf extract
Avena Sativa (oat) kernel extract
I've used this product for about one year now. I've noticed a big difference in the reduction of shaving irritation and ingrown hairs. Ive had to go to the doctors for ingrown hairs before using this product. Also it does burn for the first 30 seconds or so- just an FYI and this works for my skin type (olive skin tone with brown hair) so I can't vouch for everyone on this!
This stuff works fast.
Not really that impressed. Redness went down but still have razor bumps.
I don’t know if this is working or not because I just started using it a week ago. What am I supposed to be experiencing? No razor bumps? No irritation? I can’t recommend this product at this time.
This product is way better than I expected. I have very sensitive skin and get a lot of bikini racer bumps after shaving. When I started using this product I noticed a big difference on my skin! Totally recommend! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.