bikini bump BLASTER Ingrown Hair & Bikini Bump Eliminator
HERE'S THE SCOOP:
Blast your bumps away! bikini bump BLASTER contains 50 easy-to-use pre-moistened pads. Saturated with Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid, and Glycolic Acid, these pads will help exfoliate and smooth your skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of ingrown hairs & bikini bumps
- Helps smooth skin
- Contains both Glycolic Acid 5% & Salicylic Acid 2% to help prep the skin & clean the sebum
- Contains soothing Green Tea extract
- Citrus Scent!
- Dermatologist Tested
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Drago-Oat-Active natural anti-irritant and antioxidant
- Witch Hazel Extract cleanses skin and balances tone; natural and gentle astringent
- Green Tea Extract helps prevent premature aging by guarding against UV damage; antioxidant
- Salicylic Acid helps exfoliate skin to reveal healthy new skin underneath; breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells
- Glycolic Acid promotes cellular proliferation and regeneration; increases smoothness of the skin
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
- Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Coal Tar
- Triclosan & Triclocarban
Use After: shaving, waxing and/or depilatory creams
Made in U.S.A.
Net Qty. 50 Pads
After hair removal, wipe the entire area with moist pad and continue to use once or twice a day. If dryness occurs, reduce application to to once a day or every other day.
SD Alcohol 40
Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract
Camellia Oleifera leaf extract
Avena Sativa (oat) kernel extract
I felt with bumps for 15 years. This works. So far (2 weeks of use) I think may be the answer to this problem.
it’s a great product. it really works and it doesn’t smell bad. the only problem i have is that is BURNS like heck after you shave or if you have razor bumps but i put coconut oil on after. good product though!
These products are amazing love them all
It worked great!! It got rid of all bumps and razor blemishes in only a week and a half! 10/10 would recommend
All great items, I use them every time I shave! I appreciate the free samples as well.