easy OFF Foaming Hair Removal Spray
Keeping your arms and legs smooth just got easier! Just spray, wipe, and wash with easy OFF. Not only does it remove unwanted hair, our easy-to-use formula also contains Volcanic Ash and Shea Butter to help keep your sensitive skin protected, moisturized, and looking polished.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes and helps heal dull, dry & damaged skin
- Shea Butter naturally moisturize skin
- Powerful Plant Extracts help slow down hair regrowth
- Volcanic Ash leaves skin looking polished
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Sodium Hydroxide & Potassium Thioglycolate “melt the hair” exposed from the roots
- Volcanic Ash exfoliates the skin
- Symrelief (100) aids against irritation by soothing, healing & calming sensitive skin & reducing redness
- Capislow slows new hair growth
- Aloe Vera moisturizes & helps heal dull, dry & damaged skin
- Sea Kelp offers anti-aging properties
- Shea Butter & Cocoa Butter naturally moisturize the skin
- Vitamin E boosts collagen production & supports cell regeneration
Made in U.S.A.
Net. Wt. 5.8 OZ. / 170 mL
Please read the warning label usage instructions carefully. Always shake the can well before using. Hold can 4-6 inches from the area being treated. Apply thin layer of foam. Allow foam to remain on the area for 4-6 minutes and up to 10 minutes, depending on hair thickness. Rinse well in warm/cold water with sponge or wet towel.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract
Larrea Divaricata (Creosote Bush) Extract
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract
i was a little skeptical at first, hands down this is the best hair removal! It’s a spray on, no mess and it actually works!
Live the product when it does not clog. Frustrating because I cannot get to fully use all the product in the can. Wish there was a way to keep the nozzle clog free
I received this product for free to test out and I was really excited since it seemed like it was going to be such an easy product to use and it definitely is easy to spray on but it’s definitely not my go to. The smell is pretty bad. It did take off some hair off my legs but not all. My hair is fine and wasn’t too long or short but it just didn’t do it for me.
Does not work
This stuff did not work for me. But it doesn’t smell terrible
This worked fairly well! The foam was a fairly easy application and seemed to work, but I was surprised to find the hair growing back pretty quickly. I also didn’t love the smell - I don’t think there’s any way around it with these types of products but the sulfuric burnt hair smell lingered for a day or two.