bikini bump BLASTER
Ingrown Hair & Bikini Bump Eliminator
Blast your bumps away! bikini bump BLASTER contains 50 easy-to-use pre-moistened pads. Saturated with Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid, and Glycolic Acid, these pads will help exfoliate and smooth your skin.
- Reduces the appearance of ingrown hair & bumps
- Helps smooth skin
- Contains both Glycolic Acid 5% & Salicylic Acid 2% to help prep the skin & clean the sebum
- Contains soothing Green Tea extract
- Citrus Scent!
- Dermatologist Tested
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Drago-Oat-Active natural anti-irritant and antioxidant
- Witch Hazel Extract cleanses skin and balances tone; natural and gentle astringent
- Green Tea Extract helps prevent premature aging by guarding against UV damage; antioxidant
- Salicylic Acid helps exfoliate skin to reveal healthy new skin underneath; breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells
- Glycolic Acid promotes cellular proliferation and regeneration; increases smoothness of the skin
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
- Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Coal Tar
- Triclosan & Triclocarban
Use After: shaving, waxing and/or depilatory creams
Made in U.S.A.
Net Qty. 50 Pads
I relieved this product for free for testing purposes. I’ve never known such a thing existed and have always struggled with ingrown hairs! I’ve only used it a few times but so far I’m pleased! Does sting slightly if you have any nicks after shaving but overall not bad!
I’ve never been one to suffer from terrible bikini bumps/razor burn, but I used these for a week or two before a trip and noticed even less redness and inflammation. They have a nice scent, but can burn if applied to directly after shaving I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
I enjoyed this product. I used this and a nice new razor and felt much better results. My skin wasnt irritated and no bumps to be found. It's a win in my book!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I have sensitive skin that does not react well with most salicylic products. I used this underneath my armpits after shaving them. It does have a slight burning feeling to it and I did have a mild reaction which is why I gave 4 stars. However, with continued use i did notice a difference under my arms with future shaves so I would say it does it’s job! Just be aware for those with sensitive skin and test on a small area.
Overall it’s a good product. I’m not too impressed since it’s basically just aftershave but it did leave my legs feeling oh so smooth but it burns like a ****! After about 30 seconds or so the burning stops but overall I’m satisfied