bikini bump BLASTER Ingrown Hair & Bikini Bump Eliminator
HERE'S THE SCOOP:
Blast your bumps away! bikini bump BLASTER contains 50 easy-to-use pre-moistened pads. Saturated with Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid, and Glycolic Acid, these pads will help exfoliate and smooth your skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of ingrown hairs & bikini bumps
- Helps smooth skin
- Contains both Glycolic Acid 5% & Salicylic Acid 2% to help prep the skin & clean the sebum
- Contains soothing Green Tea extract
- Citrus Scent!
- Dermatologist Tested
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Drago-Oat-Active natural anti-irritant and antioxidant
- Witch Hazel Extract cleanses skin and balances tone; natural and gentle astringent
- Green Tea Extract helps prevent premature aging by guarding against UV damage; antioxidant
- Salicylic Acid helps exfoliate skin to reveal healthy new skin underneath; breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells
- Glycolic Acid promotes cellular proliferation and regeneration; increases smoothness of the skin
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
- Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Coal Tar
- Triclosan & Triclocarban
Use After: shaving, waxing and/or depilatory creams
Made in U.S.A.
Net Qty. 50 Pads
After hair removal, wipe the entire area with moist pad and continue to use once or twice a day. If dryness occurs, reduce application to to once a day or every other day.
SD Alcohol 40
Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract
Camellia Oleifera leaf extract
Avena Sativa (oat) kernel extract
It worked great!! It got rid of all bumps and razor blemishes in only a week and a half! 10/10 would recommend
All great items, I use them every time I shave! I appreciate the free samples as well.
This product is amazing and really works. Burns like heck but I think that’s how you know it’s working because I don’t get bumps anymore.
I have had problems for years!! This was like literal magic!!!!! I would recommend 100000 times!! So happy with my results!!!
I've used this product for about one year now. I've noticed a big difference in the reduction of shaving irritation and ingrown hairs. Ive had to go to the doctors for ingrown hairs before using this product. Also it does burn for the first 30 seconds or so- just an FYI and this works for my skin type (olive skin tone with brown hair) so I can't vouch for everyone on this!