bikini bump BLASTER Ingrown Hair & Bikini Bump Eliminator
Blast your bumps away! bikini bump BLASTER contains 50 easy-to-use pre-moistened pads. Saturated with Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid, and Glycolic Acid, these pads will help exfoliate and smooth your skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of ingrown hairs & bikini bumps
- Helps smooth skin
- Contains both Glycolic Acid 5% & Salicylic Acid 2% to help prep the skin & clean the sebum
- Contains soothing Green Tea extract
- Citrus Scent!
- Dermatologist Tested
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Drago-Oat-Active natural anti-irritant and antioxidant
- Witch Hazel Extract cleanses skin and balances tone; natural and gentle astringent
- Green Tea Extract helps prevent premature aging by guarding against UV damage; antioxidant
- Salicylic Acid helps exfoliate skin to reveal healthy new skin underneath; breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells
- Glycolic Acid promotes cellular proliferation and regeneration; increases smoothness of the skin
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
- Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Coal Tar
- Triclosan & Triclocarban
Use After: shaving, waxing and/or depilatory creams
Made in U.S.A.
Net Qty. 50 Pads
After hair removal, wipe the entire area with moist pad and continue to use once or twice a day. If dryness occurs, reduce application to to once a day or every other day.
SD Alcohol 40
Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract
Camellia Oleifera leaf extract
Avena Sativa (oat) kernel extract
It really does work and it's super easy to use
I'm usually always waxing my bikini area but since I've moved I haven't found a place to wax and have resorted to shaving. My bikini line would almost always breakout in razor burn and bumps, but since discovering the Completely Bare products, I can confidently shave without worrying about what it'd look like the next day! So happy to have found these pads! I use them on my bikini area and the back of my legs. THANK YOU! Do I recommend? YES YES 100X YES!
I felt with bumps for 15 years. This works. So far (2 weeks of use) I think may be the answer to this problem.
it’s a great product. it really works and it doesn’t smell bad. the only problem i have is that is BURNS like heck after you shave or if you have razor bumps but i put coconut oil on after. good product though!
These products are amazing love them all