Foaming Hair Removal Spray
Keeping your arms and legs smooth just got easier! Just spray, wipe, and wash with easy OFF. Not only does it remove unwanted hair, our easy-to-use formula also contains Volcanic Ash and Shea Butter to help keep your sensitive skin protected, moisturized, and looking polished.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes and helps heal dull, dry & damaged skin
- Shea Butter naturally moisturize skin
- Powerful Plant Extracts help slow down hair regrowth
- Volcanic Ash leaves skin looking polished
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Sodium Hydroxide & Potassium Thioglycolate “melt the hair” exposed from the roots
- Volcanic Ash exfoliates the skin
- Symrelief (100) aids against irritation by soothing, healing & calming sensitive skin & reducing redness
- Capislow slows new hair growth
- Aloe Vera moisturizes & helps heal dull, dry & damaged skin
- Sea Kelp offers anti-aging properties
- Shea Butter & Cocoa Butter naturally moisturize the skin
- Vitamin E boosts collagen production & supports cell regeneration
Made in U.S.A.
Net. Wt. 6.0 OZ.
I finally used it (I was waiting for my underarm hairs to grow) and it is amazing !! It was so smooth after it felt like I got a wax. I will be buying on a regular
It barely worked at all.
The product did a great job. My only criticisms are that the spraying aspect of the product is messy and the smell is not great, but it’s also not horribly overwhelming like other products like Nair and Veet. Regarding the spray, it’s probably in this form for ease of application and lack of need to rub it in, but I got it literally everywhere. I had to lay a towel down and I still got it everywhere because you spray in multiple directions. I think it would be better suited as a mouse that maybe came with a glove for application kind of like self tanner. I don’t think I’d buy it again just because I think I wasted a lot when spraying, but it served its purpose!
Doesn't work i tried it and it didn't take any hair off
product worked one time and stopped working. Completely filled can with nothing wont come out.