go fuzz FREE
Facial Moisturizer & Hair Inhibitor
HERE'S THE SCOOP:
Put your best face forward and slow down facial fuzz with our hair inhibiting daily moisturizer! go fuzz FREE contains CB Tri-Complex with Capislow to help reduce hair density, length, and growth. Our lightweight vitamin enriched facial moisturizer also minimizes wrinkles, evens skin tone, and diminishes discoloration.
- White Willow Bark calms & soothes skin and helps prevent razor bumps
- Vitamin E helps diminish daily damage & prevent premature aging
- Jojoba Oil softens & smoothes skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Jojoba Oil refreshes and replenishes skin lipids, softens and smoothes skin while helping to prevent drying and damage
- Vitamin E fights free radicals to diminish daily damage & helps prevent premature aging
- Powerful Plant Extracts decrease cell growth rate to decrease hair follicles and reduce hair regrowth as it soothes skin, decreases keratinocyte proliferation to reduce hair follicles and decreases the amount of hair while slowing hair regrowth to prolong and visibly enhance hair removal treatment
- Marvel of Peru pacifies communication between the epidermis and nerve endings to alleviate skin discomfort and reduce redness
- White Willow Bark soothes and helps eliminate irritation for totally touchable texture
Made in U.S.A.
1.7 FL. OZ / 50 mL
This actually works and no harsh scent!
Has been great so far. Excited to see what a few more months does!
I have good skin but being post-menopausal my chin hair needed constant and daily plucking, I keep tweezers everywhere. I was so tired of it. After only 2 days of use I saw results. After a week, incredible. This is the best product I've ever used, it works as a moisturizer and now all the bumps from plucking are gone. I am so happy! Thank you !!
I am on my 2nd tube and have found this product very effective on upper lip and chin area. I had hair growth way past fuzz stage and the hair has gradually softened, growth has slowed and I am very happy with this lotion. I haven't noticed any negatives. Will continue to use this Completely Bare product. Does soften skin as well.
Works like vaniqua but is $90 cheaper. Ivy used Vaniqua off and on for years but that is a prescription drug that the insurance will not pay for. When you stop applying Vaniqua, the hair grows back. I've just started applying Completely Bare Moisturizer and Hair Inhibitor and I am getting the same "no hair" results. Therefore, I choose to save $90 and am a happy customer!