Foaming Hair Removal Spray
Keeping your arms and legs smooth just got easier! Just spray, wipe, and wash with easy OFF. Not only does it remove unwanted hair, our easy-to-use formula also contains Volcanic Ash and Shea Butter to help keep your sensitive skin protected, moisturized, and looking polished.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes and helps heal dull, dry & damaged skin
- Shea Butter naturally moisturize skin
- Powerful Plant Extracts help slow down hair regrowth
- Volcanic Ash leaves skin looking polished
- PETA Certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Sodium Hydroxide & Potassium Thioglycolate “melt the hair” exposed from the roots
- Volcanic Ash exfoliates the skin
- Symrelief (100) aids against irritation by soothing, healing & calming sensitive skin & reducing redness
- Capislow slows new hair growth
- Aloe Vera moisturizes & helps heal dull, dry & damaged skin
- Sea Kelp offers anti-aging properties
- Shea Butter & Cocoa Butter naturally moisturize the skin
- Vitamin E boosts collagen production & supports cell regeneration
Made in U.S.A.
Net. Wt. 6.0 OZ.
I used this originally right after my neck surgery when I didn't have the ability to bent/use a razor properly and noticed that it didn't cause extreme itchy leg syndrome in the following days! Shaving has been a torment for me for years, as the hair starts to grow back, my legs itch at night and make it hard to sleep. This product had ingredients that keep the itching under control and bearable. Yes, it won't get all the hair but I am not extremely itchy anymore!
I’ve tried other products like this in the past that smelled horrible, didn’t remove the hair, and left me with bumps. This was easy to use (a little hard to spray but not unusable), didn’t have a harsh smell, and was gentle on my sensitive skin. It didn’t remove 100% of the hair but I was satisfied. It might be that the hair was too short or I need to leave on an extra minute. My legs felt great after and I followed up with the Don’t Grow There Cream. I’ll definitely buy again!
This product leaves my legs and underarms smoother than anything I have ever used, however the spray can doesn't work the way it should. I end up getting a little spray out and then moving it around with my fingers. The process ends up so messy. I will buy again and hope that I just got a bad can because it not only leaves everything totally hairless it also leaves my very sensitive skin moisturized any feeling great.